Solution developed is a time- and project management application for the construction industry.
As of the beginning of 2016 it was is presented in the Norwegian and Swedish market with over 900 companies and 30.000 users in portfolio.
The solution is the most widely used solution in the construction industry, and it is not without reason. It provides visibility
and easy control of hours of man and machine, cogs, servicing equipment and maintenance tools overview, documentation in the form of photographs and checklists, logging of explosives removal, plowing lists and more.
The system is mobile and web-based which means that customers do not need to install and update any software in their computers PC and Mac, and works with all smartphones, i.e. iPhone, Android and Windows phones.
- Development, production and maintenance of applications
- Write new program code; maintain existing code using prescribed specifications
- Participation in the preparation of technical specifications and functional descriptions
- Work with a team in Agile environment
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the field of computer science or a closely related field
- 2+ years’ experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET
- Understanding of software product lifecycle
- Intermediate spoken and written English level
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Friendly team of highly experienced specialists
- Training sessions and travel abroad
- Long-term employment with paid vacation and other social benefits
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Cozy kitchen with fresh fruits, juices and cool snacks
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com with "Middle .NET Developer for construction industry project management tool" in a subject line