About the project:
The client is a Norwegian company focused on software solutions for energy utilities. It has been supporting the whole range of energy market parties in all commodities including electricity, gas, district heating, district cooling and water. Their customers range from large energy users, utilities and multinational energy companies to system operators and energy exchanges.
Solution developed is a time- and project management application for the construction industry.
As of the beginning of 2016 it was is presented in the Norwegian and Swedish market with over 900 companies and 30.000 users in portfolio.
The solution is the most widely used solution in the construction industry, and it is not without reason. It provides visibility
and easy control of hours of man and machine, cogs, servicing equipment and maintenance tools overview, documentation in the form of photographs and checklists, logging of explosives removal, plowing lists and more.
The system is mobile and web-based which means that customers do not need to install and update any software in their computers PC and Mac, and works with all smartphones, i.e. iPhone, Android and Windows phones.
- Needs assessment and software solutions architecture/design
- Participation in the preparation of technical specifications and functional descriptions
- Sprint planning, backlog reviews, and daily stand-up sessions
- Participation in requirements solicitation and management processes
- Close cooperation with product owners, usability experts, content strategists and project team members
- Code review and complete all assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Work with a team in Agile environment
- Perform other related duties as required
- 5+ years’ experience in web development and architecture
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET
- Understanding software product lifecycle, software architecture and design
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or a closely related field
- Leadership and ownership skills are must
- Upper Intermediate spoken and written English level
- Knowledge/experience with Xamarin would be a plus
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Friendly team of highly experienced specialists
- Training sessions and travel abroad
- Long-term employment with paid vacation and other social benefits
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Cozy kitchen with fresh fruits, juices and cool snacks
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com with "Technical Lead (.NET and Xamarin)" in a subject line