Vector Software has started selection for a Tech Lead/Senior .NET developer position. Vector Software is a custom offshore software development and outsourcing company established by enterprising professionals with a strong background in IT.
The company has headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine and Oslo, Norway. We work with customers from all over the world and build lasting relationships with them based on the principle that everything we do should be mutually beneficial.
About the project:
The client is a Norwegian company focused on software solutions for energy utilities. It has been supporting the whole range of energy market parties in all commodities including electricity, gas, district heating, district cooling and water. Their customers range from large energy users, utilities and multinational energy companies to system operators and energy exchanges.
Meter Data Management
Meter Data Management (MDM) is a solution for managing metered consumption data, which can be used throughout the utility and shared with customers, partners, market operators and regulators. The MDM solution is a key IT component of advanced meter infrastructure (AMI), an integrated system of smart meters, communications networks, and data management systems that enables two-way communication between utilities and customers.
- Needs assessment and software solutions architecture/design
- Participation in the preparation of technical specifications and functional descriptions
- Sprint planning, backlog reviews, and daily stand-up sessions
- Participation in requirements solicitation and management processes
- Close cooperation with product owners, usability experts, content strategists and project team members
- Code review and complete all assigned tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Work with a team in Agile environment
- Perform other related duties as required
- 5+ years’ experience in web development and architecture
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Entity Framework 6
- Experienced with of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC WebApi, WCF, WindowsServices
- Understanding software product lifecycle, software architecture and design
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or a closely related field
- Leadership and ownership skills are must
- Upper Intermediate spoken and written English level
- Work experience with JIRA
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodologies
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Friendly team of highly experienced specialists
- Training sessions and travel abroad
- Long-term employment with paid vacation and other social benefits
- Free English classes with native speakers
- Cozy kitchen with fresh fruits, juices and cool snacks
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Tech Lead/Senior .NET Developer" in a subject line