Full-cycle custom software development. Vector Software executes and delivers, focusing on quality, robustness and scalability. We use a ISO 9001-certified delivery framework to provide flexible, efficient software development.
01. ScopingOn-site workshops are held to define the project’s scope and objectives. This involves clarifying why custom software development is needed and outlining what needs to be accomplished.
OutputHigh-level project definition
A schedule for the discovery phase
02. DiscoveryA series of workshops lead by our engagement teams in close collaboration with the client to define the project’s goals and identify unseen potential. Finalising what needs to be accomplished as well as when and how much will it cost.
OutputDetailed requirements & market positioning
Proposal for the pilot project
PartnershipWe utilise our strategic partnership with Pivotic for clients in Nordic territories. A Pivotic expert will form part of the key account management team and can be involved throughout the process for a seamless end-to-end experience.
03. Pilot ProjectThe validation of the product and feasibility through a first iteration, resulting in a working product or MVP that directly impacts your companies goals. Using agile methodology through several development cycles to create and present working product in close collaboration with the client.
Validation of feasibility and value
Updated risk analysis and risk management plan
04. Ongoing DevelopmentClearly defined project phases that align with the strategic roadmap allow us to continuously release enhancements a new product features.
05. HandoverWhile this phase is optional, the Vector Software handover process allows for the smooth transition of a fully functional product team into your company. Processes, procedures and functionality is documented for seamless maintenance and future development.
Fully functional team
Ready to move forward? Contact us to book a scoping call
To ensure successful and consistently stable project delivery we have developed internal Delivery Framework (ISO 9001 Certified) based on the best practices from several well-known industry standards – CMMI, SCRUM and PMI.
The Framework has been developed by certified in-house experts – PMP, SCRUM Masters, ISTQB Specialists and CMMI Appraisers.
A Scandinavian business Culture is at the heart of Vector Software
Through a holistic and humanistic approach, we’re able to empower both our clients and our employees. Problems are solved and solutions are provided through a creative, collaborative and unique software development process.
We have adopted a flat company structure, allowing for open communication and collaboration among employees at all levels.
We engage everyone in a decision-making process as it is important for out clients to get constructive criticism of the products we build.
Everything we do is clear and without a hidden agenda. Everyone has freedom of speech. We keep an open mind to new ideas and opinions.
It’s our duty to take ownership of the decision we make or fail to make, the actions we take or fail to take, and the consequences that result.
Focus on efficiency
We focus on cooperation and trust amongst our clients and in our employees to provide the most efficient working environment.